The workshops at Le Phare de Morillon are designed to inspire and expand the latent potential through Self-inspired change. Typically, people attending these workshops will share a number of things in common:
- Usually over 35 years old and approaching or in what can be described as the ‘second half of life’
- A nagging feeling that there is an unfulfilled potential in their current life and a growing desire to create a more meaningful and fulfilling rest of their life
- A sense of being at a ‘Life-changing Turning Point’ in life and a desire for personal and Self-inspired change to reflect their need for individual uniqueness
- A genuine curiosity to explore what the wisdom about ‘the meaningful life’, relationships and personal well-being means for them as an individual
- A desire to expand oneself by tapping into the energy and power of nature
- A desire to understand personal motivations as well as the real motivations behind the behaviour of others
- A desire to explore these things in a small group setting with like-minded people in a comfortable and inspiring environment.