Do your have key relationships that you really want to improve?
Do you need some time and space in a beautiful place to understand how to improve those key relationships?
Do you want to understand the motivations behind the behaviours that are affecting your most important relationships?
If so, read on….
We all have important relationships that we can improve significantly and we all secretly hope that we can make those improvements as effortlessly and seamlessly as possible. It is important to make those changes happen but it also requires focused insights and efforts to find the best path forward. Most often it requires greater Self-awareness and an improved understanding of the motivations behind the behaviours of oneself and others. Sometimes it takes ‘Life-changing Turning Points’ in our lives to recognize the need for changes in key relationships.
‘Life-changing Turning Points’ are a natural part of all human lives even if we sometimes try to avoid them or deny their existence. They are predictable in almost every way except sometimes in their actual timing in life. They occur when we have strayed a little too far from our true path and our real relationship needs. Sometimes these gaps in relationship happiness manifest as a short sharp shock or an alarm call. Other times they appear as an increasing weariness with what is happening in life that cannot be shaken off. However, when these ‘Life-changing Turning Points’, like injury, illness, financial loss, work stress, job loss, divorce and loss of a loved one, appear they are just a simple and straightforward message that something needs to change. The key question is what are the new opportunities to improve key relationships with the people and things that are most important to you?
Key relationships are not just about a relationship with an important and intimate partner although that is very important. Every human life involves a much wider range of inner and outer relationships. These include the key relationships with Self, with family, with friends, with work colleagues and with other important life factors such as money, learning and nature. It is important to realise that every human life has a unique journey and that relationships are always ‘work in progress‘, never complete and mostly worth the effort of improving.
Improving your Key Relationships Workshop
This 4-day ‘long weekend’ workshop uses a wealth of information and best practice processes and content to help people to map and explore their key relationships and to develop insightful and realistic plans for improving them. The course also uses the wisdom of the ‘Infinite Enneagram’, an ancient personality typing system, to develop greater insights into the real motivations behind relationship habits and behaviours in key relationships.
The workshop is based on a number of proven best practice principles:
- Self-inspired relationship changes as being the most effective way to inspire and improve key relationships
- Exploring wisdom about relationship habits and the motivations behind relationship behaviours because the knowledge to help people to improve their key relationships has been known and written about for centuries
- Expansion in nature to allow the space and inspiration to map and explore your key relationships in the natural beauty of an unspoilt alpine Valley
- A ‘home from home’ atmosphere to provide a comfortable and inspiring environment for exploring the relationships that matter most to you
- Expert facilitation in personality typing in key relationships from people who are experienced Executives and who have direct experience of the relationship habits and motivations behind peoples’ behaviours.
The workshop combines all these principles with world class materials that can be tailored to the unique needs of every individual. A typical workshop day includes:
- Early morning energising exercises followed by a healthy mountain breakfast
- A morning workshop session in our beautiful Yoga and meditation room to understand the best practices in Self-inspired relationship change and to explore the content that is most relevant to each person
- An off-site lunch in nature and an afternoon of self-guided and individual coaching exercises to explore your key relationship improvement opportunities
- Early evening relaxation and meditation exercises
- A healthy mountain dinner and shared discussion around our large dining table and in the comfort of our open plan living room and log fireplace
- Opportunities for questions and answers and relaxation time.
The workshop is facilitated by Andrew Berger who is the co-author of the course books. Andrew is the author of 8 books about best practice processes and Self-inspired change. He is an experienced Executive who has spent over 25 years in leadership roles in major corporations and entrepreneurial start-ups. He has deep personal experiences of the challenges and opportunities involved in improving relationships. He is highly aware of the value of nature and natural wisdom in helping Executives to improve their key relationships in ways that make most sense for unique individuals and their definition of success in life.
All participants will receive a free copy of both the ‘Wisdom of Sacred Realationships’ book and the ‘Extraordinary Realationships Journey Guidebook’. During the workshop participants will also develop their own ‘Improving my Key Relationships’ workbook based on a combination of workshop materials, exercises and self-generated materials. This workbook is a key part of ongoing progress that can help participants to sustain Self-inspired changes in their key relationships following the workshop.
Andrew and Vanessa Coleiro co-host this workshop at their home, Le Phare de Morillon, in the Giffre Valley in the French Alps.
The fee for the ‘Improving your Key Relationships’ workshop is Euro 1600 including accommodation, meals and delicious picnic lunches to accompany our afternoon outdoor activities in nature. Accommodation is in single, twin or double rooms with ensuite shower rooms.
The long weekend workshop begins at 6 pm on the Thursday evening with an introductory dinner and concludes at 1630 on the following Monday afternoon. There is the opportunity for an optional extra day which is charged at Euro 150 per room including dinner and breakfast.
The nearest airport is Geneva and the drive or airport transfer takes about 55 minutes. Travel and airport transit costs are not included in the price but discounts are available for transits with local providers.
Le Phare de Morillon and its gardens