Are you concerned about your health and well-being?
Are ‘Life-changing Turning Points’ leaving you feeling very tired and disconnected from your natural Self and nature?
Do you need some time and space in a beautiful place to explore what is adversely impacting your natural well-being and immune system?
If so, read on….
There is nothing as powerful as a natural well-being supported by a strong immune system. It is just hard to keep it up under the pressures of the modern world. This 4-day long weekend course aims to show Executives some best practice tools and techniques for living a much healthier lifestyle and how to avoid some of the major pitfalls of living the Executive life such as the modern epidemics of Lifestyle diseases.
All modern Executives have worked hard for their successes and they also live with a reality of constant stress, challenging targets and the constant changes of competitive international business. Modern business environments are characterised by heavy workloads, excessive unhealthy travel, long hours, sleep deprivation and restricted resources that make it hard to sustain the mind and body at top performance. The increasing reality for most Executives is multiple medications, vulnerability to the epidemics of Lifestyle diseases and the very real threats of burnout at critical times in their careers.
Our workshops are for Executives and others who feel that they are approaching significant ‘Life-changing Turning Points’. These Turning Points are a natural part of all human lives even if we sometimes try to avoid them or deny their existence. They are predictable in almost every way except sometimes in their actual timing in life. They occur when we have strayed a little too far from our true path and our real potential in life. Sometimes they manifest as a short sharp shock or an alarm call. Other times they appear as an increasing weariness with what is happening in life that cannot be shaken off. However, when these ‘Life-changing Turning Points’, like an unexpected injury, illness, financial loss, work stress, job loss, divorce and loss of a loved one, appear they are just a simple and straightforward message that something needs to change. One of the greatest opportunities and choices in any human life is how to re-energise your natural well-being and to strengthen your natural immune system .
The Re-energising your Natural Well-being Workshop
The 4-day long weekend workshop is designed to allow Executives and others who are experiencing ‘Life-changing Turning Points’ to explore their natural well-being and to decide what to do about it.
The workshop is based on a number of proven best practice principles:
- Self-inspired change as being the most effective way to make personal change happen
- Wisdom based content because the knowledge to support people with ‘Life-changing Turning Points’ has been known and written about for centuries
- Expansion in nature to allow the space and inspiration to explore your potential in the natural beauty of an unspoilt Alpine Valley
- A relaxed ‘home from home’ atmosphere to provide a comfortable and inspiring environment for exploring opportunities
- Expert facilitation in re-energising your natural well-being from people who are experienced Executives and who have been through significant changes in their own lives.
The workshop combines all these principles with world class materials that can be tailored to the unique needs of every individual. A typical workshop day includes:
- Early morning energising exercises followed by a healthy mountain breakfast
- A morning workshop session in our beautiful Yoga and meditation room to understand the best practices in natural well-being and to explore the content of our ‘Natural Guides’ handbook that is most relevant to each Executive
- An off-site lunch in nature and an afternoon of self-guided and individual coaching exercises to explore your unfulfilled potential
- Early evening relaxation and meditation exercises
- A healthy mountain dinner and shared discussion around our large dining table and in the comfort of our open plan living room and log fireplace
- Opportunities for questions and answers and relaxation time.
The workshop is facilitated by Andrew Berger who co-authored the ‘Natural Guides’ handbook. Andrew is the author of 8 books about best practices in natural well-being and Self-inspired change. He is an experienced Executive who has spent over 25 years in leadership roles in major corporations and entrepreneurial start-ups. He has deep personal experiences of the challenges and opportunities involved in releasing unfulfilled potential. He is highly aware of the value of nature and natural wisdom in helping Executives to expand their potential in ways that make most sense for unique individuals.
All participants will receive a free copy of the ‘Natural Guides’ handbook. During the workshop participants will also develop their own ‘Re-energising my Natural Well-being’ workbook based on a combination of workshop materials, exercises and self-generated materials. This workbook is a key part of ongoing progress that can help participants to sustain Self-inspired change following the workshop.
Andrew and Vanessa Coleiro co-host this workshop at their home, Le Phare de Morillon, in the Giffre Valley in the French Alps.
The fee for the ‘Re-energising my Natural Well-being’ workshop is Euro 1600 including accommodation, meals and delicious picnic lunches to accompany our afternoon outdoor activities in nature. Accommodation is in single, twin or double rooms with ensuite shower rooms.
The long weekend workshop begins at 6 pm on the Thursday evening with an introductory dinner and concludes at 1630 on the following Monday afternoon. There is the opportunity for an optional extra day at Le Phare de Morillon which is charged at Euro 150 per room including dinner and breakfast.
The nearest airport is Geneva and the drive or airport transfer takes about 55 minutes. Travel and airport transit costs are not included in the price but discounts are available for transits with local providers.